Tuesday 24 April 2012

ANZAC Day Roam

The 25th of April marks a significant day in history for Australia and New Zealand, it is a day of remembrance and commemoration of those who served in the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) at Gallipoli in World War I.

Now I'm not here to give you a history lesson, though it is one of my favorite subjects... living in the AUS/NZ time zones can sometimes get a little bit frustrating, you miss out on fleets and various other activities that occur within US and EU time zones and you also don't come across other Aussies and New Zealanders very often.

I was unaware until this year that every year on Australia Day and ANZAC day that a few guys get together and hold a roam for the AUS/NZ players. Here is a chance to make some new mates and have some fun! 

There is a mailing list you can join, as well as a few in game channels for some more info if you would like to join in on the action. I have included the poster which has the appropriate information :)

Sorry to blog and run, I'll let everyone know how it all went on Thursday. ^-^

Anzac Day Roam Poster, netgameradio
Australian War Memorial, Canberra.



No comments:

Post a Comment